POLAR EDGE™ SPREADER SPINNERS
- Lower Maintenance - No breaking or chunking, even at temperatures as low as -35° F.
- Safer and More Even Spreading - Low trajectory fin design.
- Various Styles & Sizes - clockwise, counter clockwise, straight fin and molded in hub - 12”, 14”, 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”, & 24.
- Longer Wear Life.
- Immediate Availability.
- Flexibility - even at -35° F.
- Reduce Costly Repairs - to equipment, and obstacles.
- Bolt in Hub Option Available.
Polar Edge™ Spreader Spinners for snow plow trucks are available in multiple designs that fit most makes and models of salt or aggregate spreaders. They are made out of polyurethane, making them long-lasting, rustproof, and will not break or chunk even at -35°F temperatures.
Polar Edge™ products are made in the USA under quality management systems registered to ISO9001.
Polar Edge™ Available Styles:
Whether your spreader requires a molded-in hub, needs a custom drilled bolt pattern, or has a top or bottom motor mount, Polar Edge™ Spreader Spinners are available in multiple designs that fit most makes and models of salt or aggregate spreader.
Polar Edge™ Polyurethane Hub Option:
- Corrosion Resistant - Rust free; will not rust to shaft.
- Maintenance Free - with set screw.
- High Impact Resistant - Won't break at temperatures as low as 35° F (-37° C).