Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Prices will be those in effect at the time of shipment.
- Payment terms are Net 30 days.
- Superior Tire & Rubber Corp. reserves the right to reject any or all orders.
- View Complete Terms & Conditions of Sale PDF
Material Handling Aftermarket Freight Policy
- All Material Handling products including Tires, Load Wheels and Casters are shipped F.O.B. Warren, PA. Orders of $1000 or more net invoice qualify for 1 prepaid shipment within the continental US per order. Split shipments within one order, made necessary for any reason, will be prepaid only for one shipment. Portions of split shipments less than $1000 net invoice will be shipped freight. Back orders will ship “Prepaid & Add”.
Material Handling Aftermarket Superior Select™ Policy
- All orders of qualifying items will be guaranteed to ship on or before the next business day. Order freight will be subject to the Material Handling Aftermarket Freight Policy terms. Back orders will ship "Prepaid".
- All products returned to Superior Tire & Rubber, for any reason, require a Return Material Authorization (RMA).
- All returns are required to be shipped freight "Prepaid" at the shipper's expense. No freight "collect" shipments will be accepted.
- Product invoiced more than 12 months prior is not eligible for return.
- All returns made for allowance must be made within thirty (30) days of invoice and are subject to a minimum of restocking charge of 20%. Returns made for allowance after thirty (30) days of invoice are subject to a restocking charge not to exceed 50%. Obsolete sizes and styles not accepted for allowance.
Other Guarantee Agreements
Guarantee Registration Forms
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view our documents.
Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.