CUSHOTRAC® POLY BTS™
- Engineered for the Toughest Applications - Made with premium rubber or polyurethane compounds designed to increase wear-life up to 3-4 times.
- Specially Designed Footprint - Provides optimal traction, and lower chunking in paving & milling applications.
- Steel On Steel™, "SOS", Technology - Critical design element that eliminates loosening and premature pad failure as well as keeps bolts from spinning.
- Traction in heavy duty applications.
- Available In Lengths Up To 36” - With a smaller limit of 10" to fit perfectly on any style grouser shoe and any type of equipment.
- Many Popular Sizes in Stock - Immediate shipment available.
- Bolts To Existing Pre-Drilled Grouser Shoes - With perfectly matched specifications.
- 100% Work-Life Guarantee - Against bond failure.
Print request form and fax
CUSHOTRAC® Bolt-To-Shoe Triple Bar Track Pad Form
The CUSHOTRAC® POLY BTS™ Track Pad, designed for milling machines, is made from made with premium polyurethane compounds and designed to increase wear-life up to 3-4 times. Superior Tire and Rubber's engineering expertise and state of the art production facility can customize any CUSHOTRAC® track pad in any size, for any machine - faster than anyone else. We manufacture in our state of the art facility in the USA and have popular pad designs and sizes available in stock, allowing us to ship them out immediately.
Full Hardware Option:
CUSHOTRAC® Poly BTS™ can come full equipped with your choice of Track Pad, Grouser Shoe, as well as a complete set of nuts and bolts.
Site Prove, Customer Preferred:
The CUSHOTRAC® Poly BTS™ Track Pad is the Original polyurethane pad designed decades ago to combat the high torque requirements of asphalt milling machines and meet tight yoke clearances. To this day, it's one of the most durable, lowest cost, longest lasting and trusted polyurethane track pads on the market. Don't let the sleek design fool you. Made from an ultra-long lasting and abrasion-resistant polyurethane compound with a unique footprint that increases ground pressure to optimize traction.
Most if not all competitor track pads typically mold around the base of the mounting bolts - essentially preventing the pad from completely tighteing down to the grouser shoe. Our Steel-On-Steel™ Technology is a critical design element that eliminates loosening and premature pad failure. It also aids in preventing "Bolt Spin", so removal is as easy as installation.
CUSHOTRAC®On The Chain
Just Roll It On!
Save valuable labor dollars and prevent having to bolt on every pad - we ship the chain with pads pre-assembled!
Available Track Pad Options:
- CUSHOTRAC® ULTIMATE™ with 2,000/3,000 Hour Wearlife Guarantee.
- CUSHOTRAC® Poly BTS™
- CUSHOTRAC® Mold-On
Available for Wirtgen® and Roadtec® milling machines.