- Engineered for the Toughest Applications - Made with premium rubber (not intended for use in standing water or mud) or polyurethane compounds. Polyurethane being the toughest excavator track pad compound.
- Traction in heavy duty applications -excavator track pads provide a significant increase in traction.
- Available In Lengths Up To 36” - But has a smaller limit of 10" to fit perfectly on any style grouser shoe and any type of equipment.
- Many Popular Sizes in Stock - Immediate shipment available. Can be used as dozer track pads, side boom track pads, or on any other steel tracked machine.
CUSHOTRAC® HD™ BOLT-ON, made with premium rubber or polyurethane compounds, are designed to increase wear-life and traction in heavy-duty crane, waste transfer, drilling sites, trenchers and protects surface damage. Depending on your application, multiple mounting styles are available to provide optimum performance and reduce downtime. Manufactured in Pennsylvania, USA, our experienced team of engineers combined with our state-of-the-art production & testing facilities, ensure you're getting the best product at the best price, directly from the manufacturer.
CUSHOTRAC® HD™ Bolt-On Rubber or Polyurethane Track Pads:
Rubber Bolt-To-Link Track Pads:
Polyurethane Bolt-To-Link Track Pads:
- Ultra-Long Lasting & Abrasion Resistant - Due to our proprietary 95A durometer polyurethane compound that provides longer wear-life.
Made for heavy duty applications for all style grousers. Available in 6"- 36" lengths for crawler cranes, drill rigs, & cable layers.
Excavators: CX80 | CX130 | CX145 | CX160 | CX210
Excavators: 308E | 311 | 312 | 314 | 315 | 320 | 323 | 325
Excavators: 85G | 130G | 135G | 160G | 245G | 250G | 350G
Excavators: PC78 | PC88 | PC128 | PC138 | PC170 | PC228 | PC238 | PC240
Also available for Hyundai®, and Sany®.
Please contact Superior Tire and Rubber Corp for further detail.
Other CUSHOTRAC Options:
All purpose, super durable polyurethane Bolt On Track Pad for excavators up to 80,000lbs.
CUSHOTRAC® HD™ Mold On
Available for any steel tracked machine with up to 48" steel shoes.
Used in various applications when surface protection is required or recommended.