CUSHOTRAC®HD™ MOLD ON
- Long Wear-Life - From our high performance polyurethane and rubber compounds.
- No Bond Failure - Due to our advanced chemical bonding and reinforced with unique Mechanical Steel Tab Bonding™ technology.
- No Need to Modify Existing Grouser Shoes - Steel shoe and rubber/polyurethane compound are molded together as one piece - simply bolt to the steel chain.
- Provides a True Full 1” of Wear Material - Above the steel grouser shoe.
CUSHOTRAC®HD™ MOLD ON is made with premium rubber or polyurethane compounds, and is designed to increase wear-life and traction in heavy-duty crane applications as well as protect and prevent surface damage. Depending on your application, multiple mounting styles are available to provide optimum performance and reduce downtime. Manufactured in Pennsylvania, USA, our experienced team of engineers combined with our state-of-the-art production & testing facilities, ensure you're getting the best product at the best price; directly from the manufacturer.
Popular Excavator Models
Available for any steel tracked machine with up to 48" steel shoes. Please contact our Sales team at 1.800.289.1456 x302
Excavators: CX80 | CX130 | CX145 | CX160 | CX210
Excavators: 308E | 311 | 312 | 314 | 315 | 320 | 323 | 325
Excavators: 85G | 130G | 135G | 160G | 245G | 250G | 350G
Excavators: PC78 | PC88 | PC128 | PC138 | PC170 | PC228 | PC238 | PC240
Also available for Hyundai®, and Sany® machines.
Please call Superior Tire and Rubber Corp. at 1.800.289.1456 x302 for more information.
CUSHOTRAC® HD™ Bolt-On Options
Rubber Bolt-On Track Pads:
- Specific Application Use - Highest traction on asphalt & concrete.
- Excellent Work-Life -For normal usage (non-demolition, low moisture)
Polyurethane Bolt-To Track Pads:
- More Demanding/Abusive Applications - Extremely versitile, highly resistant to chunking, tearing, & bond failure.
- Ultra-Long Lasting & Abrasion Resistant - Due to our proprietary 95A durometer polyurethane compound that provides longer wear-life.
100% Work-Life Guarantee - Against bond failure.
No reviews yet.