POLAR EDGE™ CUTTING EDGE
- High Flexibility - Will not bend or break with impact damage reduction on road surfaces and trucks, even at -35o F.
- Extended Work-life - Proven to outlast rubber by up to 10 times, and steel by up to 3 times; lowering maintenance costs, increasing productivity and profits.
- Non-Damaging to Surfaces - Unlike steel edges, Polar Edge™ products will not damage road surfaces or other obstacles.
- Less Equipment Wear and Operator Fatigue - Due to the higher vibration absorption property of Polyurethane.
Polar Edge™ Cutting Edges for snow plow trucks created with proprietary high-performance polyurethane compounds retain their original shape after an impact. These snow plow edges also reduce costly repairs to obstacles that can happen when plowing road surfaces such as runway lights, brick or cobblestone streets, stamped concrete or asphalt, paver stone surfaces, parking lots, curbs, speed bumps, and maintenance hole covers. Polar Edge™ products are made in the USA under quality management systems registered to ISO9001.
Bennefits of Polyurethane Over Rubber Cutting Edges:
Reduce Costly Repairs to Obstacles and Road Surfaces Such as:
- Runway Lights.
- Brick or Cobblestone Streets.
- Stamped Concrete or Asphalt.
- Paver Stone Surfaces.
- Parking Lots, Curbs or Speed Bumps.
- Manhole Covers.