The General Usage Specialist
• General usage is 80% of the material handling application.
• Examples of general usage are mostly found in grocery stores, big box stores (not their DC), clean manufacturing and small clean warehouses.
• Customers often use over-specified products resulting in poor cost efficiency.
- Reach trucks experience a drastically reduced weight on the drive tire when they carry heavy loads because the tires and wheels act like pivot points. This makes the heavy load compound unnecessary for the drive tire.
• Customers using an under-specified product can cause early failure and short usage life.
- Most caster load wheels experience minimal weight, not requiring a high dynamic compound, however could experience floor debris/uneven dock plates requiring a higher cut and tear.
• Cushothane® for both tires 91A and load wheels 95A.