The Frequent Tight Turning Specialist for your rider pallet trucks.
Dual and Triple Wheel Assemblies
• For some CL-III rider pallet truck usages, the truck may be subjected to frequent cornering especially in one direction.
• During cornering, the outside of the wheel tries to turn faster to cover a longer traveling distance while
the inner side of the wheel will try to turn at the slower speed. This fight between the two sides causes the wheel to skid, scuff and wear
on one side more than another.
• Meanwhile, as a result of the abrasion, heat is being generated – possibly leading to load wheel failure.
• Use a Dual or Triple wheel options that allow the outside and inside wheels to turn at different speeds.
• Dual wheels would fit best for tandem wheels (5” wide original width) and Triple wheels would fit best for single wheels (5.91-6.5” original width).