The Dirty Uneven Floor Specialist Duo
Cushothane® EZ™ Tires & Cushothane® XL™ Load wheels
• In some conditions especially in foundries or older facilities, the floor could be uneven, cracked and filled with debris.
• Uneven dock plates can create a sharp corner that cuts into the tire or wheel as the truck drives over it.
• Sharp objects can cut through polyurethane and cause chunking, reducing the contact patch.
• A reduced contact patch increases stress on the material, accelerates chunking and in some cases causes material failure.
• Ride comfort is also reduced as the truck runs over debris.
• Use a higher cut & tear compound in a load wheel – Cushothane® XL™ 97A.
• Use a higher cut & tear and softer material in a tire – Cushothane® EZ™ 85A.