“As vendor of choice, we provide technical excellence to give our customers a competitive advantage.”
Founded in 1964, Superior Tire & Rubber Corp. is a designer and manufacturer of polyurethane and rubber industrial components for the material handling, construction, agricultural, military, and mining industries. All Superior Tire & Rubber Corp.’s product offerings are proudly engineered and produced in the USA on state of the art processing and machining equipment, overseen by quality management systems registered to ISO 9001 and environmental standards registered to ISO 14001. Superior Tire & Rubber Corp. also owns multiple patents on many innovative products that have become new industry standards.
With comprehensive experience gained for over a half century, we provide:
• In-depth knowledge and extensive inventory of elastomer choices
• In-house design, technical modeling and design support services
• Linear, non-linear mechanical and thermal analysis using Algor FEA and custom software tools
• Complete casting library for all industrial drive manufacturers
As we passionately work with our customers, we provide:
• Field support and problem solving
• Field or lab support with multiple analytical tools, including infared thermal analysis
• In-depth knowledge and product selection recommendations for every application
We have extensive capabilities for compound analysis and development, static ASTM testing capability calibrated to national standards, dimensional inspection, and dynamic testing for complete functionality assessment. A partial list of equipment includes:
|• X-ray fluorescence analyzer||• Brown & Sharpe CMM||• Caster dynamic testing equipment|
|• Mooney rheometer||• FLIR infrared camera systems||• Tire traction test equipment|
|• 2 Instrons||• 3 Dynamometers|
We proudly produce our products in a state of the art campus in Warren, PA, USA
• Quality management systems registered to ISO 9001:2008
• Manufacturing philosophy based Lean and 5-S principles
• In-house mold design and manufacturing capability for fast prototyping
• More than 20 CNC machining centers
• Computerized mixing and pouring equipment for polyurethane molding
Patents and Innovations
As a result of our quest to provide our customers with a competitive advantage, Superior Tire & Rubber Corp. has many patents and patents pending in the areas of:
|• Stabilizer Casters||• Industrial Tires|
|• Street Sweeper Wear Parts||• Track Pads|
Hover over one of our locations for more info.
Thank you for visiting our web site! Please give us an opportunity to be your vendor of choice.
Your subscription was successful
You Are Already Subscribed.
Error while communicating with the server.
Please reload the page, try again.